[pnpgm] Game Update #41

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Feb 15 17:22:29 CET 2016

Rest and Game Delays:

   I'm fine with delays, especially as I've barely time to sit and read posts lately. But, regardless, get some rest and find time for yourself on a regular basis as you shouldn't need to full any sense of rush on the game.

Orange and Red Vase:

   Scott, the vase is mentioned in the paragraph just before the 3:12pm time stamp in Update 40a.

   Also, I'm assuming Arawn and Kiet would have traded information on what they saw/heard while they ran from the gambling hall to meet with Z'leyra but let me know if this isn't the case, David.

-------

2:54pm

   "The Smith clan is working with the Ki land developers that have been purchasing the local land, including efforts to grab Poorda's property. Whatever they have planned they have moved up the time table from 4 days to 2 days from now due to efforts by Councilman Smith to influence the Council.

   As to the vases, I'm beginning to wonder if they might be used as some sort of marker or magical device. So it could be worth tracking down the gentleman Kiet discovered in the gambling hall. And it might worth checking into the shop where the vase was sold if only to see if anything unusual has occurred there."

3:13pm

   As the scene unfurled before them Arawn's thoughts began to drift from Ticasi to distant Kameran. When Z'leyra had shared her history during the lunch he had begun to wonder if the origins of the family's suffering may well originate there. Now, with the akashic reveal and familial reaction, such thoughts grew once again, the alfar wondering if there was more than one mystery to be discovered on the road to the shamaness's vindication. But such thoughts would have to wait to be shared as news of Poorda's demise fell upon the gathering's ears.

   While some began to make orders or plead innocence or exclusion he focused elsewhere as a more immediate issue pressed upon them.

   "Why are we standing around? Save this for later," he said. "Poorda's dead or close to it. We should head there in case she can be revived or before evidence is tampered with!"

   He wanted to rush to Poorda but looked to the deputy first.

   "This is your jurisdiction, sir, but I'd like to help if I can."

OOC: If the Deputy pulls the group to Poorda's house and he doesn't think of doing it Arawn will ask him to leave some constables at Z'leyra's to ensure that no one tampers with the site for now.

---------

OOC: If the game pushed far enough ahead and it looks like the entire group will be arrested then Arawn will speak with dean of the law school, asking for his assistance to speak on the party's behalf, suggesting that all suspects be apprehended (Councilman Smith, Garr Smith, Milo Smith and developer Ki, along with placing a halt on any tampering/development of property pending the conclusion of the investigation as they are now parts of a crime scene), otherwise Arawn will speak directly to the Deputy in this regards, quietly so as to not call out names.

   Otherwise, if the party is going to be let free (or at least some of them) he'll only ask that the locations are kept under watch and to halt any development until the investigation is done. In such a case, if Arawn is free, he'll happily hold on to Z'leyra's gear until she's freed.

   Arawn has more to share with the group but I'll wait to post this until I know we're alone to discuss things.