[pnpgm] Kiet's Komments

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 20:32:22 CET 2016

 [Time: 2:54 pm]

I saw some guy, tall guy with a hat, go into a shop, but he was carrying a vase that looked exactly like one I thought I saw at Poorda's. When I followed him, he went into the shop and sold the vase.  Afterward he went to a, er, gambling hall and started playing.  I waited a bit and young Garr Smith shows up!  They obviously know each other and talked for some time.  After that, Councilor Smith shows up and asks his son if 'that is the guy'.  I don't know what for.  Anyway, then they left...and I found Arawn and Corona then came back here.

After the announcement of Poor Poorda's demise, Kiet calls the remaining group together and says in Katai (and trying to keep anyone from overhearing), "Oh my gods!  I think the Smiths, father and son, put that third guy with Poorda's vase up to killing her!  That vase, and the shop owner that bought it, will be able to corroborate that it was sold by him.  And we should be able to get witnesses from the, er, gambling hall that tie him to the Smiths."

To the constable, Kiet says, "You do know it is a simple matter to disguise oneself to look like anyone?  I could demonstrate if necessary."  If it is necessary, Kiet casts an EL0 Personal Illusion to change into a (likely) shorter image of the Constable.  Then he dispels it.  "Constable, given the image recorded, was the person in that image the same height as Z'leyra?  Did she move the same way?  Did that dagger have any distinguishing marks?  Left or right handed?"

Sent from my iPad