[pnpgm] In a galaxy far far away

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Feb 11 06:56:28 CET 2016

Jedi were guardians of peace and justice here they are game show contestants.

What does this have to do with the game?  Nothing. I'm jus tired.

Delays delays....gridlock DC is used to it...but its hectic.

There are 3 types of updates:

* Normal/Fast
These are the BS ones that i cna do fast.  Typically a max 2 night
thing.  Typically 6-8 hours.

* Combat updates
Each phase of combat takes 2-3 hours at least per.  Due to number of
behind scenes stuff.  So 6-7 just ot do the combat.  Plus 2-4 for other stuff.

* Critical/Vital updates
These are the last couple updates. Since I'm a detailed oriented guy
I try to do as much details as I can.  Usually fleshing out a scene
with a description is a direct function so less descriptive faster it
gets done.  This is typically the normal updates where I may just go
over slight dedtails. For these though I need to coordinate
timelines, plot links and other things.  They need to match
up.  Course there are issues like in the last update I missed a scene
with the Vase that Kiet is engrossed in.  It happens.

Anyways...

In a perfect world I'd have posts/emails to me by Saturday afternoon
and Wednesday afternoon.  So I can prep the updates.
For Monday I try to start a bit on Satutrday.  For Friday Wednesday.

I tried to start Saturday but had no posts or stuff to work
with.  Monday night I got all the posts and emails.
It took 4 hours just to do the emails. This is answering questions
and covering actions.  At times i have to take to othe rpc and
research things.  So this is why 4 hours.  7-8 9-12.  By midnight I
started updae.  By 230 I finished recap stuff.  Recap is old stuff.
By 230 i finally started New stuff. Course only had 30 min till
bed.  I go to bed at 3 on day's off.

Tuesday I worked more for by end of night 13 hours.  Today (Wed) I
was up to 19 hours fo rhits one update.

19 hours to do one simple updatE?  Yep.  It takes you guys no time to
read but hours for me.
Again I need to be detailed for these updates.
I had hoped to be done today but started 3 hours late.  If had
started as planned would've been done.  Oh well..

So stay tuned..

Right now I'm at 800 lines and jus tstarted the Akahsa scene.

I spent my two days off doing stuff.  I missed a party and trip.  I
try to keep game giong but it is hard to miss rpg sessions or parties.
So I may need to reconsider pulling bacvk a bit.  I would like to
have at least 1 day I can chill.  I'll sleep on it.
But if you guys don't mind updates 2 times a week (m/F) and can
handle maybedelayed but prefer quality over quantity it will help.

Anyways
LAST chance for what you think happened..who killed Roger
Rabbit...err I mean Trien..Z'ls dad!

Update will be out soon..