[pnpgm] Kiet's actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 18:08:59 CET 2016

Kiet is rather thrilled that things have returned to 'normal', though the definition of that term is rather different in this group.  Fluid too.  But he still begins to shake from his wounds.  Thank Zu's scaly hide he survived that, and that that horrible pain subsided.

Kiet was especially thankful for whatever it was Z'leyra cast on that monster.  "Z'leyra!  Thank you ever so much for your help. While my sword was somewhat effective against it, my spells most certainly were not."  Kiet pauses to take  some rather deep breaths, trying to recover a bit.  "I don't suppose someone can help me out here..." he breathes heavy again, "...with some healing spell?"

Assuming we get healed up, Kiet will keep an eye out for any other intruders.  Hopefully there will be no more naked Pyangalores running around. Shudder.

"What the hell were those things?  And I think 'hell' might be appropriate here.  And that freaky dog-thing!  Where did that come from?"

Sent from my iPad