[pnpgm] Mounath's actions

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:07:21 CET 2016

[from the descriptions it doesn't seem like our wounded have been moved to
safety yet]

Though wounded, Mournath holds his ground, shield up and spear at extension
to keep the vines at bay [still concentrating on defense of the fallen and
not taking risks on the attack.  Also, do we have a campfire lit? if so
Mournath will reiterate that dragging the wounded closer to the fire would
be beneficial]

[If the wounded get ambulatory by their own means or by being dragged,
Mournath will follow keeping their retreat as safe as he can.  He tries to
shake off the effects of his own wounds, you say I feel that my energy has
been sapped?  I try and power through the feelings of tiredness]