[pnpgm] Fwd: logistics

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Apr 30 16:24:18 CEST 2016

   "Seems like a sound idea, especially as we're not in a race against time. And when pressed we can rely on melted snow, rain or magic if needed," Arawn commented after Kiet's suggestion.

   "And for those carrying feed, I'd suggest a version of elf-cakes for the horses be brought along as well. Consider them treats to supplement grass, hay and such, a replacement for grain. They should prove lighter to carry than grain while carrying the same nutritional value to the horses. Z'leyra, are you up for taking care of this?"

   In the meanwhile, I'll see to finding a suitable pavilion for the horses for the worst days. And I also still plan to visit Ben'dar so if anyone wishes to accompany me to Maren let me know.

   But before doing so I'm going to check in with Caladan and Chion unless Z'leyra or another person has plans to do so. Their assistance, if they're willing, should help out tremendously and aid our arrival in the village."

OOC: Unali, Kell... anyone else - let me know who plans to travel to Maren/Ben'dar's and when so I can work this into our IBT's