[pnpgm] terrain

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Apr 28 22:20:45 CEST 2016

The Kameran is forest, hills and mountainous terrain. While not as far
north as the Helva or Ipanza it is still fairly far north and will have
fairly severe winters. I live in central Alaska, I know winter. Our
family raised horses. Horses will have a hard enough time getting
through the snow without trying to drag a wagon or a sleigh behind them.
Indeed if party members knew skiing or snowshoeing I would recommend
using those instead. Yes, a sleigh could work fine in the snow covered
plains south of the River Dirlla, in Zen'da lands. If there were roads a
sleigh could even work in the forest and hills...but without roads a
sleigh would be more trouble than its worth. Don't even consider a wagon
in snow deeper than knee deep.