[pnpgm] roads?

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 06:39:08 CEST 2016

Kiet sets his face with a dispassionate look.  "As I said before..." His voice is as even as he can make it, then continues.  "...I bought my horse for a reason, and I need a second one to carry my gear.  I cannot carry everything on Ma Siwang...it overburdens her."

Kiet thinks about it for a bit, then says "The Zen'da horses are unlikely suited to my needs."

Sent from my iPad