[pnpgm] bags

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Apr 26 21:47:54 CEST 2016

Z'leyra mentions that "I am skilled at making containers that hold more
than one would expect. Indeed I think that I can make a large bag that
would hold 75 pounds, almost two bales of hay. Hopefully small enough to
be tied behind a saddle. But after enchanting it it should hold seven
bales of hay. AT no extra weight nor size. If filled with grain two
should be more than enough for the party's horses. Between making and
enchanting bags and doing Foyson theft and making waybread I will be
fairly busy till we leave. I expect that I will also make, enchant and
sell an item to pay for expenses."