[pnpgm] Fwd: Game Update #54

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 18:44:41 CEST 2016

"Well, for instance, I've created tokens to magically create food, fodder, and water.  I use my Sustenance spell and Water from Stone spells.  I learned them in my apprenticeship because I knew I would be traveling far and wide. It just seemed prudent.  And my Master expressed his approval with my decision."

"It takes quite a bit of my available mana in a day to create them, almost a week to recover, and I don't have to create the tokens...but it's still possible.  The nice part is that since they are wards, not ensorcellments, it costs the user nothing to use the items.  The tokens can even be Coins of the Realm...which I have already done...one of the benefits of using a Ward."

"But if I create something like this, I will need something in return..."

"Any takers...?  And, if so, what might we trade?  I'm always interested in Enhancement magicks...or maybe someone to teach me the Eye Powers spells...or maybe you have something else to offer?"

"Keep in mind, I can't do it for everyone all at once...but remember that I also have many other things for which I wish to use that mana...personal projects, you know?"

"Hmmm...speaking of Eye Powers...it is my opinion that anybody on guard duty be provided with the ability to see at night as an elf.  We've had issues with this on our way out last time.  I'm sure somebody here knows the spell family. Maybe a couple of items could be created to make this happen?  Or it could be something traded for food tokens."

Sent from my iPad