[pnpgm] roads?

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Apr 21 19:24:17 CEST 2016

   Arawn grimaces a bit.

   "I had a feeling. If a suitable pass exists through the hills and mountains we can drive wagons through.  If not we'll need to abandon them unless, on some off chance, one of the Zen'da warriors knows how to drive one and is willing to accompany and then drive it back.
   I'm thinking more and more that Zen'da horses might be our best option. They've already aclimated to the local weather and hardships of long travel. Plus, if some warriors join us, they can be herded home without us having to worry about translocating them afterwards. What do you think?"