[pnpgm] draft plan for Sivas

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Apr 19 00:09:23 CEST 2016

Z'leyra will welcome those who wish to, to stay at her manor. One of her
ideas is to get what is needed for a trip to the Kameran. The trip will
likely start via teleport. we have two weeks till we leave to make our
preparations.
    One of the things needed will be food...for that she plans to make a
lot of waybread...buying discounted food before farmers and fishermen
leave at the end of the day's market she will be using Foyson Theft and
dumping the remnants in the sea. The flour will be used to make waybread.