[pnpgm] Game Update #50 - File #375 - Failures and Snares

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 03:42:40 CEST 2016

>________________________________

I don't believe they have ostriches in The  Zen'da Lands which cover most of the interior of the continent.
>            "As the one chosen you must speak for the group.  You must
>          convince us to save each one. If your argument is sound and
>          good each will be saved.  If not..."  He trails off looking
>          around the room at the various sights of chaos and mayhem.  "If
>          you refuse then all will suffer.  Speak hunter now and be
>          as detailed as you can.  Shortness will not be worthy.  Speak
>          for the lives of your allies...as if they depend on them."  he
>          leans forward and grins.  "Because they do!"

"We've made good travel companions, not to talkative or to quiet.  Once when we were attacked by giant spiders, Z'leyra shot me with an arrow if fire. She seemed honestly sorry for it. Other than that they have treated me well. Kiet  even learned my language, to help me communicate with the others. Lets see,  They let me use the mind altering necklace to learn there language, WE traveled, we helped the admiral With some bandits, Arawn helped one of the bandits that was injured during questioning by the Admiral. Then there was the hippogriffs, We fraught bravely. Then goblins attacked us. Then the spiders I already mentioned. Then some more bandits that we just left dead on the road. Then we arrived at Ticasi and help with the investigation of Tiren's death. I get the feeling Kiet might be a skilled tort-erm inquisitor. I haven't known them for vary long but They seem like noble fighters and good companions, With a few flaws, but nobody is perfect.