[pnpgm] Game Update #13

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Sep 22 02:15:28 CEST 2015

   Arawn smiled, giving a nod.

   "It's been sometime since I last used the enchantment."

   "The spell links the affected in such a way that they possess a subconscious understanding of each others actions, their plans and tactics. There is an almost instinctive ability to coordinate actions - the timing of blows, use of terrain or causing a distraction at the right moment, for example - so as to increase the effectiveness of each member of the Battle-Mind. The shared perceptions also make it harder to ambush anyone in the group and may grant insights that provide powerful tactical knowledge when facing particularly challenging situations."

   "When we camp for the night I can cast it if you wish to test it."

OOC: http://powersandperils.org/L_NewSpells.htm#BattleMind

Powers and Perils - New Spells
NOTE - After finishing the Priesthood spells I do realize now there are some spells related to this. However, not everyone uses Priests and not everyone can ...
Read more...<http://powersandperils.org/L_NewSpells.htm#BattleMind>