[pnpgm] Kiet actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Oct 31 03:53:05 CET 2015

        Fremea inspects the poison that Kell found as more poison
      darts (12).  The ones used are likely useless at this point.
      She sniffs them and recognizes them as a plant that grows
      to the north in the mountains.  Together with a bit of sea weed
      that is acidic causes fast acting knock out poison.  She has
      seen it in a few shops and knows the active life for the poison
      is only a couple days.  If it is not created again it will be
      useless even if preserved and stored.  She smiles though that
      there are no after effects aside from a possible headache and
      a tendency to release gas as the poison degrades.

After the stripping of the bandit camp, in which Kiet sadly did not participate, he wonders about the poison used.  It was amazingly quick acting.

IF Fremea speaks out loud her knowledge of these plants, Kiet asks her about the specifics.  Being an herbalist, he is very much interested in such things, and even is planning greenhouses in the future.

"You know, those who have mediocre horses could swap for one of these three good ones..."
Kiet is sleeping rather peacefully until the alarm is raised.  Dammit!  Can't they fight in the daytime like normal people?  Kiet's thought about this, however.  Kiet's putting on his boots first, then his helmet, then his shield and sword and head out there.  Activate speed on boots.

If we need the light, or to hold off a bunch of the bad guys, use the Fire attribute (or attri-boot) and make a fire line between us and them, even if only partial.

If there are any that Kiet thinks just maybe, might, possibly be magic users, use a ring to smokeless flame them.  If any of them hit me, flame them from rings. If one of our group gets in trouble and in my sight/range, flame the bad guys from rings.

Sent from my iPad