[pnpgm] Game Update #17

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Oct 13 02:27:30 CEST 2015

   "If we can be certain that there are enough stops to allow both humanoids and equines to maintain their health then I have no issue with your suggestion. But if not then I'd rather we be prepared, more so the horses than us for we can forage. As is some of the horses have complained of hunger and I'd rather not see them further weakened as they do the hard work for this trip."