[pnpgm] old man

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Nov 25 21:08:03 CET 2015

Z'leyra smiles and replies to the old man "Nice mix of Masquerade and
Communication. I admire your skill. As for me, I chose long ago. I am
Elder oriented. Though I am a user of magics I am not a priest. As a
shaman I respect, work with and try to strengthen the forces of nature
and of the spirit world. In a sense that is primary for me. But I also
have learned to work with, and for, both the forces of the Sidh and of
Balance each of which is primary in their own sphere."

"I have answered your question. Please, answer the same question as
regards yourself."