[pnpgm] Kiet about old man and Z'leyra

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 16:42:27 CET 2015

Kiet looks over to Z'leyra and the old man.  He is obviously an oracle of some sort, the kind Kiet has never wanted to meet.  Kiet wants to make his own Destiny in the world, not have his strings pulled like the puppets in a children's entertaining play.  It's one thing to gather information from 'The Gods', but quite another when they start making demands...like now.

"Z'leyra...We'll support you in any decision you make here.  Just be careful!  The interests of the gods are not always your interests."  Kiet hesitates a bit before continuing.  "If choose you must, I highly recommend you choose your Elder roots.  Balance, by nature, must always intrude in the lives of Men.  Elder, even like your own shaman beliefs, merely seeks to defend and hold onto what is already theirs.  Balance is not always your friend."

Sent from my iPad