[pnpgm] Guard Duty

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Nov 19 03:19:10 CET 2015

   Regarding Watchful Sleep type spells and guard duty, I'm fine with Alex/Z'leyra's and Wout/Unali's suggestions - at least one Watchful Sleep/Sleep Sight spell up each night, rotating each night, and with each person doing a 1 hour watch each night with the 3rd night free from duty. But I'll adapt to whatever makes the most sense and is easiest on everyone.

   Alex, I'm good with you posting whenever you like as I can adapt if time runs short on adjusting things through RP. But if you choose to delay, maybe you can jot down your plans/thoughts and save them in a draft so you can refer to them when you're ready to post. My days are usually crazy so I often have to do that so I don't forget my plans when I can finally find the time to type up an actual post.

   Also, during the next IBT, if Z'leyra's interested, Arawn could take some time to teach her the Healing Mist spell as I can't imagine Sidh and Shamanic views to be so different as to prevent this (unless Scott alerts us otherwise).