[pnpgm] Game Update #23 - File #170 - Goblin Combat Phase 3+4

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sun Nov 8 21:18:16 CET 2015

 From Book 2: Watchful Sleep

The spell allows the Caster to Sleep AND remain aware of ev-erything
that occurs within his effect area. He will not awakenbefore the
expiration of the Duration unless he, or friends with
him, are threatened. If they are, he *wakes* immediately.

As I read that, when the attack starts anyone using WS would wake. It is
just that the healing benefit is not gained that night.