[pnpgm] Game Update

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Nov 2 18:13:05 CET 2015

[Novehas 27th]

Crystal Goblet:

   As they've traveled together for some time now Z'leyra would know that Arawn carries a crystal goblet (for the lodestone truth poison) as well as goideli wine and (shudder!) an iron goblet (for toadstone anti-paralysis) which he's willing to share just in case she ever needs to use them whenever she doesn't have her own available.

In the future, as an SOP, when poison is involved Arawn will immediately use Negate Poison instead of waiting it out. He's not the kind to let others sleep it out (as there are usually after effects to deal with - disorientation, lethargy and such - plus it allows him to practice the spell-prayer.

Forest Sage:

   Don't have my books handy at the moment but Arawn will cast Forest/Wood Sage at max EL in an effort to locate any prisoners that might still be alive.

Bandit's Horses:

   Arawn will speak with the horses, trying calm and reassure them while seeing to their needs. If any are in need (bad teeth and hooves, as mentioned) and it looks like the journey will be painful for them or the injuries are permanent then Arawn will cast Regrowth on the horses to relieve their pain and heal those injuries.

   Any that look like good husbandry can treat and who seem comfortable enough to make the journey to town he'll skip casting Regrowth on and wait until a good animal healer/handler is available to treat them.

[Novehas 28th]

[2:42pm]

Domiel's Tree:

   "I'd love to see it when I can," Arawn answered to the men's inquiry. "Have any blessings been seen to manifest there yet?"

---------

   Arawn gave Kiet a look, leaning in to speak quietly with the man.

   "Do you wish to pay it a visit?," he asked. "I must admit I'm curious to see if the Lord of Elements has chosen to manifest there or if it's merely a coincidence."

   "We could try to check it out and then catch up with the others. Or else pay it a visit in the very near future."

OOC: Arawn will make sure to get the name of the village and directions from the pilgrims just in case

[5:48pm]

   As a crossroads of sort for the nearby villages along with the steady flow of travelers the inn likely gathered much news of the region. Hoping to take advantage of the innkeeper's store of information Arawn sat with the man, chatting pleasantly and making sure to tip the man well (2sp).

   "Thank you for telling us about the road station. Beyond that, is there any other word of what lies ahead - recent troubles or items of interest?"

   "And have you heard about Domiel's tree?