[pnpgm] Game Update #138 - File #542 - Farewellls and new starts

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun May 24 05:10:05 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   JH Hooten............YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net
      Game Update #138 in sequence (file #542)

      Admin Notes: A bad GM adapts when he goofs up.  A good GM adapts
      to things and makes it realistic.  Which I am who knows? We shall
      see.  The below is a bit of reworking on what was posted already.
      Wish me luck.

        From Fremea on actions..
          Fremea looks at Etain, with soft eyes for the first time, ...

          She smiles at Raban, knowing that this would come one ...
          Once the party is together, at least those that are going ...
        GM: Ack.   Good post.