[pnpgm] Game Update #137 - File #538 - Parents meet party

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue May 19 09:17:06 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   JH Hooten............YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #137 in sequence (file #538)

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          "I think we should leave immediately. Honestly, we don't  ...

          OOC- I have previously opined as to the next adventure...more
          than once, I believe....
        GM: Ack. Yep.  Think your the only one who has voted on the next
            adventure.  I had hoped more by now.  :<