[pnpgm] Treasure from Adv 6

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri Jun 12 00:38:55 CEST 2015

Emerald/Banishing Edimmu: I'm good with Z'leyra having the Emerald and/or Meteorite (assuming Kiet passes on it).

Ruby: Along Z's line of thinking, Negate Poison is a priest spell so I think Arawn may be the only one capable of easily neutralizing poison and I was thinking it might be a good idea to keep him from being poisoned himself (as Ruby raises poison resistance). Just a suggestion but I'm honestly cool with whatever is easiest in regards to assigning these items.

Z'leyra Enhancing the gems: I'm cool with Z'leyra doing this. However, if Arawn ends up with an enhanceable gem other than the Ruby or Tourmaline he'll do so himself.