[pnpgm] Character format

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Jun 10 00:05:26 CEST 2015

Ok.  I tis odd that notepad/wordpad goofs the formats.

However if you wan tot view

try a browser.  Firefox and IE here shows the columns fine.
Openoffice write is wha ti use and it did the same.
So not sure why Word would mess it up.
Open office is wha tI may use to edit updates later on when I move
from the ancient win98 machien to this one.

Its a quick fix until  I can figure out the issues and how wide it is.

Julian try this to read it if need bef or the time be.
Do you have open office?
I could try to hard format sheets if need.  But tabs and such do mess
up in all these softwares.