[pnpgm] Game Update #1 - File #32 - A Surprise begining

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 09:10:58 CEST 2015

 The hunter looks confused at first but then quickly catchs on to what she is doing. He listens to her words, paying attention to every sound.; facinated by how may languages she must know..---
It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.

She goes over to the hunter she saw earlier and start to find out what language he does speak. Being that she has picked up many along the way recently. She just starts to talk in each tongue till either she runs out of them or find the one he understands. She will ask the same question, "What were you hunting this last week?" She will use sign language also.

 #yiv4352937287 #yiv4352937287 --.yiv4352937287hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv4352937287 body.yiv4352937287hmmessage{font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}#yiv4352937287