[pnpgm] Kiet and appearance

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Feb 9 02:10:21 CET 2015

Once the group meets at the stables, Kiet smacks his head with his hand and mumbles something like "I don't believe this!"  He immediately dispels his illusion of Mavac.  He looks around and smiles, somewhat sheepishly.  "Ah!...that's better."

When Kiet hears that Arawn wants to waste the gold on the 'front' he says, "We already provided them with funds, weapons, and other things they can use for their cause.  Perhaps we can simply keep this for ourselves.  They earned their share at the estate."

Sent from my iPad