[pnpgm] Kiet and actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 17:58:02 CET 2015

About that shield, I don't know about the activation...that was when Mark dropped off from playing.  How about rapping the diminutive shield three times with the right hand/fist?  Kiet's high Dexterity should help him do it quickly.

As for the CDF's, Kiet accepts the thanks!  Now we get more experience per slice!

16 points!  That musta been one really lousy roll for damage!

Kiet is totally pissed at being knocked down, and he's not even trying to conceal his displeasure. Kiet activates the second ring and with a loud, inarticulate yell of anger casts the Smokeless Flame at the disgusting creature.

Assuming Kiet is able, after this second spider is dispatched, he shouts out a "Thanks, Z!"

As soon as the creature is killed, sheath the dagger and draw the tulwar.  Activate speed in boots and head back to camp immediately!  Special care not to lose contact with the ground.  Think of a speed-walk...embarrassing, but faster.  Attack any live spiders with tulwar.

Sent from my iPad