[pnpgm] Dwarf Strategy

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Aug 30 05:44:35 CEST 2015

I told the Dwarves that was a stupid term.  So here is the update on
teh update.  No.  How about SitRep on update.

Lost tons of hours this week on it for various reasons.

Looks like Arawn is blessing his horse.  While this is perfectly
good.  It will force me to redo the math.
Being a programmer I'm a detailed man.  So the anal boook keeping on
stuff may seem stupid but I like to organize it.

So if blessed this will affectnew payload which affects speed.  Which
may increase time riding which instead of X days may take Y days.

So I have to redo the math for encumbrance, travel and redo the
encounters based on the new math.

Since his horse is the slowest and wagon was not taken I need to do this.

Also with the storm now till Thursday it may slow things as well
going offline due to lightning and flooding issues.

So not sure when update will be out...

soon I hope :)