[pnpgm] Kiet and the tent

Julian Draven juliandraven at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 23:21:53 CEST 2015

Zabyra smiles and nods her head in ackowledgement of Kiet's offer."Where I am from, unmarried women sleep with a blade in hand, to protect their honor. Will there be room in the tent for my scimitar?"Then her voice drops to a whisper, for Kiet's ears alone."Or perhaps this is your way of asking for my hand?"