[pnpgm] Game Update #7

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 21:38:15 CEST 2015

John,

It might be a bit late for any changes on horses or outfitting.  We all had considerable time to make arrangements, or at least plan for them.  That cart has already left the carriage house.

All,

As for the issue about the WHII's, Kiet's horse is not overburdened and he brought his other horse for that exact reason...to carry the minor stuff (no insult meant for Fremea!).  Kiet worked hard to earn that horse, both monetarily as well as in time and skills learned, and has plans for it.  Kiet humbly, but firmly, declines the offer for a different mount.

Sent from my iPad