[pnpgm] intro

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sat Aug 22 17:12:45 CEST 2015

Unali: "And I am Unali. I am born in the eastern lands of Katai and
trained in the arts of war. I came to these lands, sent by my father to
deliver a message to Maren. Here, Once here I came into contact with
some local people and learned that a dark time was descending upon
people. I took the opportunity to help and met Z'leyra that way. We
traveled the Sea of Tears together and after that adventure I was given
the opportunity to stay in Maren."

Unali has been seen in regular Marentian styled clothes before, and is
known to wear local style dresses when attending social functions, but
now has changed into her traveling outfit, which is all black.