[pnpgm] Reminder...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 04:34:22 CEST 2015

When you send in gear no need to send in the entire sheet.

Just the gear section.
Add a simple
* at the start of the line to denote you are taking it
or if you are taking 60% and leaving 40% then do * to show what you
are NOT taking if its less.

Just let me know which.

We can't continue tlil this is done...

Step 1: Get Gear stuff
Step 2: Determine horse taken
Step 3: Based on 2 figure out slowest mount for slowest speed
Step 4: Determine if wagon is taken and then Encumberance issues.
Step 5  Based on 3 then figure out how many days and do random
encounters and possible IBT time.
Step 6: Actual travel...

So it all builds on each one.

All I will do is take yoru items edit it down to a single list of
what is taken an dthen add to the bottom of the sheet.  That's it no dupes.
So I can figure out based on this what is taken in future.

Keep in mind for food I posted the agenda on miles and how many
cities.  Its not more than a week in some cases 2-3 days? till each
city.  So supplies do not need to be a bunch.  But see the list I
posted for this info.

Once posted Gear and its final I'll mark you as ready.

New Players : You have last 2 updates you two can post/comment on :)