[pnpgm] Game Update #102 - File #400 - Arawn sees Fort Afee's fate

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Tue Sep 23 23:25:37 CEST 2014

When Kell comes back and reports that Kiet is not back yet, Unali sits
down and starts to clean and sharpen her knives.

She tells Kell what she learned from Mavac "He is the head guy for the
slavers  " [...]   "and he tried to buy me of, only to confess that he
stashed all his wealth with the moneylenders. And then the fool called
me a common thief. So now we wait for Kiet and relax."

"Did I ever tell you that my aunt has this great duck recipe. It takes a
week before they are ready. First you have to pin them up and smoke them
slowly. Then .." and she starts stories about daily life in Katai.