[pnpgm] Ponder chest

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Sep 20 02:48:48 CEST 2014

Z'leyra looks at the chest and ponders. Likely trapped, unlikely that an
Oblivion spell would work on it, not being animate. So no sneaking it
out that way. Eventually the guards will come and likely take the chest.
Thus a limited time to deal with it...Hmmmm. She could try to grab and
teleport it, but too many things could go wrong in that scenario. Maybe
it would just be best to get some other member of the party who can deal
with traps to look at it.

"Come on, unless you know your way around finding and disarming traps?"
Z'leyura says, "Lets go sneak out the back and find the other members of
the party and see which one feels they are skilled at dealing with
traps. While it might not be trapped the odds are that it is and I don't
want to find the trap the hard way like I did that last one."