[pnpgm] On the road

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 19:26:01 CEST 2014

All,

My problem is that I have been in Israel for over 6 weeks and have several more to go.  I am here doing some consulting work.  I do not have a great deal of time normally to do much else than work, eat, and sleep.  I have not spent a lot of time examining what the groups separate from Kiet have been up to.  I scan over them...at best.  I have little idea, for instance, as to what Arawn is up to.

For the sake of the game, it would be great if you people that are with us in the barn would just have a conversation with Kiet about what precisely you need to know from our trussed up friend.  Or even just a list would help.  The conversation form could be made into part of the narrative, though.   Easier on Scott.

Literally, I wake up, go to work, get home...to a hotel...try to find a place to eat...then come home to sleep.  Sometimes the internet here at the hotel doesn't work...like yesterday.  So my time to search for your questions is limited.  Restaurants here usually take over two hours to have a meal.  The only reason I'm here now is because I'm skipping dinner (just not hungry).  Time is tight this trip.

Dave/Kiet

Sent from my iPad