[pnpgm] Game Update #110 - File #430 - Truth or Dung

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 00:27:40 CET 2014

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #110 in sequence (file #430)

      Admin Notes: Bleh.  Vacation more or less over.  Though I still
      have about 10 more days off more than usual for the end of
      the year but true leaving down stuff is over.

        From Kiet: [RE: Actions[
          Well, as I said...torturing Mavac first would likely loosen
          the tongue of the other guy without having to also torture him.

          Kiet moves over to Fremea and tells her "we should ...
        GM: Ack.