[pnpgm] Game Update #109

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Nov 16 21:35:31 CET 2014

   “Truly?
I would have imagined some would have passed through the gates at Elysium to
wander the Wild Wood,” Arawn responded to the lack of alfar presence among the elves.
Moving on to the general’s question he replied,

“Officially? Neither. Unoffically? Who knows.”

   “I came
to this tavern of my own accord, though I cannot say that divine fate has not
led me here. But my appearance in the Middle World... that is another thing and
one wrapped in shadow. It is part of my own personal quest and perhaps we may sit
and discuss if you desire and time allows for it. For now, I would at least ask
those present to keep my presence quiet."

   "As to
why I came to this tavern, I’m assisting one of the Sidh with their quest and
thought Jordi’s knowledge and connections might prove beneficial. In particular
I have heard of one who has the talent to mask or alter thoughts and memory to
fool others. I was hoping to see if the individual would be willing to assist
or teach such a technique to the questing Sidh.

   I would
tell you more of the individual and the quest but it’s not my story to share.
But if you and my ally are willing I would see to a meeting where more
can be shared. For now, suffice it to say, if our mission fails the ensuing
chaos could prove a troublesome for all.”