[pnpgm] Game Update #88- File #322- Treasure Divided

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon May 26 01:42:36 CEST 2014

"Be angry all you wish, but you miss the point...even though you answer part of it!  I just ask that all of these enhancible jewels be made available and fairly valued after we finish this quest and then determine shares.  I doubt our expenses will be great compared to what coins we have here.  But let us wait to permanently divide it until we finish.  If you want to give away your coin shares, that's fine!  But just give these poor unfortunate ones part of what you wish to give them now, and send more to them later."

"Besides," he says with thin smile and dangerous twinkle in his eye "You did ask."

Sent from my iPad