[pnpgm] Game Update #89

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jun 16 02:51:03 CEST 2014

Etain and the Party:

   "Do you know if the Apprentice is still alive?," Arawn asked. "Or where the book he buried is said to lie?"

   Thinking over the connection between Varange and Fremea he added,

   "Do you have any insight into the connection that exists between the Marked Fae? If so it might help Fremea with turning it against Varange or at least blocking or misleading him should we fail to find the Moon-Gort."

Tracking the Mage or Hunting Moon Gort:

   "I can accompany either yourself or Will to pursue the Moon Gort,"Arawn said after hearing both Fremea and Raban's proposals.
   "However, if you wish me to attempt to track the mage first I will do so and save my hunt for the plant until afterwards."