[pnpgm] Game Update #89 - File #339 - Loot arguments and plans

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Jun 10 04:29:08 CEST 2014

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #89 in sequence (file #339)

        Post from Z'leyra: [Re: Claims]
          Z'leyra is only interested in the meteorite and the
          enhanceable gemstones. She speaks up "I would like to ....
        GM: Ack.

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          "I understand and wish I could see you safely there but ....

          Later on he spoke with Fremea about his concerns for their
          safety.

          "Will you see them to the forest edge? If so I would ....

          OOC:
          Not sure if a Ceremony/Blessing is needed but Arawn would like
          to say a prayer/perform a blessing on the faerries for a safe
          journey home. He'd also perform a ceremony (as time and location
          permits) on the dead faerry.

          He'll also equip them with his spare Elf Bow, Elf Shot and
          arrows if they can use it. In addition he'll pass on his water
          skin and his rations to the group (he'll purchase more from the
          inn if his supplies are short). Lastly, in case their captured
          again he'll give them his Enhanced Moonwort, informing them of
          the leaves ability to shatter locks. If there's anything else
          they need he'll ask them to not hesitate to mention it.

          As for the dead, if the other faerry are willing and think it
          will help Arawn can Transmute him into a small, portable form
          (small statuette or a stone for example) for their journey.
          However if the party stays in town and Arawn can make it to the
          forest and back by horseback within a few hours he'll carry the
          faerry on his steed and perform the rites within the forest.

          At the Inn:

          "It seems there's much for us to do before meeting ....

          OOC: How close our we to the next full moon?

          Healing Mist:

          Arawn will offer a group Healing Mist to the faerries and
          any in the party that are in need.

          Raban:

          Arawn will cast Healing Mist to restore Energy Levels to
          affect a group so that the druid, Raban and anyone else in
          need can be restored.

          Items:

          Arawn will use Mana Sensing on the treasure, scrolls and
          the ape collars. He'll follow through with Mana Reading if
          anything detects as magical.

          Afterwards he'll point out the collar and ask Fremea, "What
          would you like me to try and discover?"
        GM: Ack.  Blessing is for stats really so doing so on a dead
            person who has no stats, waste.  The bless could be done
            for each person but would need mana per person.  Ceremony
            needs altar and materials it seems. You can basic prayers
            and such without magic.  That will do more than magic
            owould in some ways.  But let me know either way.  Removed
            Wort, Bow, 5 Arrows, only skin off sheet.  As to carrying
            the dead they will do it.  They did this far.  He is not
            heavy and they wish him with them.  Middle world tends to
            have erratic moon cycles.  Depending on the land and time
            of year.  It may have been the effect of the God Wars on
            the skies and such.  But it is likely not for 5-7 days.
            As to all the plans you guys will have to remind me if
            I miss something.  Players will have to volunteer for healing.

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          "I would donate my share to aid the faerries and the ...

          When it became clear that the finest stones would remain
          with the party he eyed the meteorite but upon hearing of
          Z'leyra's interest graciously passed on it. His eyes then
          fell upon the tourmaline.

          "My people arose long before the sun's creation and ...
        GM: Ack.

        From Unali: [Re: Actions]
          Unali sees the Toadstone among the gemstones found and
          speaks to the group and Z'leyra: "I would prefer the toad's
          stone if I may and if you could bring out its protective powers
          I would be much obliged. Although as the little Marschal resorts
          to magic instead of poison it may be of little use."

          She will accept a share of the coins as well.
        GM: Ack.

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet recounts to the others his experience with Bogun, ...

          "I also have a strong interest in that tourmaline, along ...
        GM: Hard to quantify the picks so I just selected all you
            mentioned.  You guys can then haggle over the final results.
            Since no claim on diamond didn't add it to list.

        From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
          After Fremea talks to the other Faeries, she comes down to the
          tavern and tells her tale of Varange and the two weeks she has
          to deliver the other piece.

          After the loot is counted and the gems are shown, even she
          wide eyes them a little. She had seen some of these on the
          royals before, but never in such quantity. She regained her...

          Hearing Kiet on the gems, "that is fine too, we can also...
        GM: Ack. Is there something in particular to tell the other
            Fae in private?  As to the 3rd piece.  Just to clarify.
            Varange knows where it is.  But he needs you to help
            him in the capital to do so.  This is why he wants you
            there in two weeks.

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          <forgot this part>

          "Since Z'lerya is best at enhancement, I ask her to take
          care of all of these."
        GM: Ack.  Keep in mind my new (old) rule on enhancements.  You
            learn limited forms.  See the website for that rule I
            believe it is still there.