[pnpgm] Kiet, Z'leyra and actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 05:52:53 CEST 2014

Kiet considers what Etain has found in the scrolls.  Yes, Ozon's property might indeed be rich, but the fact is that a thief only gets a small percentage of the full value of what he fences.  The fence has the items and, technically, the full value...or at least potential.

Looking over to Z'leyra Kiet says, "This is probably a mistake, but maybe we should visit Bogun's place, or at least check it out.  It might be, um, an 'enriching' experience."

If Z'leyra agrees to go, Kiet intends to change his appearance with an EL2 personal illusion, this time I think using the wand.  Something along the line of a mercenary soldier...grey and brown clothes with Farseeker's face.  Wouldn't want our friends to not recognize me and mistake me for a threat!  This can be done on the way...not in the inn.

Sent from my iPad