[pnpgm] Gemstones

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jul 15 18:32:52 CEST 2014

   Arawn gave a nod, hoping that everyone was now on the same page.

OOC:

   If we go with Fremea's plan for distribution the adjustments will be -

Raban:            Turquoise
Kell:                 Emerald
Arawn:            Ruby
Kiet:                 Sapphire
"A human":    Tourmaline (... so Will, as he hasn't made a choice, or Kiet)
???:                  Turquoise (extra for anyone who's likely to climb/fly)

   Everything else should remain the same. Is everyone good with this?