[pnpgm] Game Update #74 - File #285- Military Center

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 09:09:10 CET 2014

Still pissed about letting the thief get away, she stares at the building. Wondering if the one other person/thing is inside right now, or if there is something else going on. Turning to the other, "I will fly up and go more towards the corner that I remembering it being at. If it takes more than 10 minutes, rough guess, someone might want to check on me." She winks to Raban, and the flies up, so she could not be seen from a window.

She will make her way to where she thinks the spot would be.