[pnpgm] Kiet's actions and comments

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 03:17:43 CET 2014

When Kiet sees Etain he is somewhat relieved.  After being on his own for this time he wasn't certain what any of the others would do.  Still, Kiet is pretty perplexed over the actions of Bogun and now having both a haul of goods and this young girl to haul around.  "By Inanna's lopsided teats, what is going on here tonight!?" he says to the old elf.  "No.  Wait!  Don't try to explain now.  We have to get out of here fast.  Do you know where we can go?"

He shakes his head and grumbles.  This must be Fremea's doing, at least as far as the kid goes.  That faerry is a leetle bit crazy when it comes to kids.  We're going to have to do something about that before it gets us all killed.  Helping slaves escape will earn us the ire of the criminals AND the authorities.

Sent from my iPad