[pnpgm] Game Update #72

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Feb 3 21:16:16 CET 2014

   "Understandable and acceptable," Arawn politely replied in response to Ozon's ponderance.

   He met the man's gaze before giving quick nod to signal his understanding at the pair's departure, studying the thief as he worked his way into the store's interior. Once faded from view he kept a careful watch for Fremea's arrival while keeping himself busy.

   When Fremea and Kiet returned, rescuees in tow, he gave the girls a warm smile before quickly gesturing toward the shop.

   "He's inside but he doesn't want us to be seen,"he quietly informed the two. "Hold on to me if you wish and I'll cloak our passage."

   Looking to the two girls he again smiled, adding,

   "We'll see you safely away from here but for now please stay close and don't let go of my hand until I tell you."

OOC:   Once everyone is ready Arawn will cast Invisibility to cloak himself and anyone in contact with him before making his way toward and into the store.