[pnpgm] Game Update #114

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Dec 18 21:46:39 CET 2014

   "Why are we splitting up the group?," Arawn chimed in. "Unless there's a clear and significant reason to do so splitting up will only serve to make us more vulnerable and increase the likelihood of detection."

   "If all are set to investigate this building reconnaissance might be wise. A simple invisibility on Kiet would allow him to move close enough to the building to use his scrying sphere. Or I can move up and peer through the wall.
   Afterwards we can then form a clearer plan of action as well as have the advantage of knowing the best, or at least decent, points of infiltration."