[pnpgm] Kiet's asks a question

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 13:46:39 CET 2014

Kiet is pretty much finished here, and now really just wants to leave.  This place has had an odd effect on the members of this group.  Kiet understands the problem Fremea has with slavers, and Kiet thinks they are scum as well, but slavery is just a part of life around here, and especially back home.

Kiet decides to ask the question, "Must we really go this far?  Personally I have no interest here.  We already have gained much."  Kiet thinks a bit more and says "Besides, I think this is way off track from where we started, which was to help Fremea find her parents.  Not try to end slavery or even the lives of slavers."

Sent from my iPad