[pnpgm] Game Update #112 - File #434 - New Allies

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:04:50 CET 2014

Fremea sits in contemplation about the events that just went down. She doesn't really feel anything one way or the other. She was hoping that with Grosis' death she would be a little be relieved, but really she just feels a bit of sadness that he wasn't much of anything expect a sniveling coward.

More people who feel wronged. Maybe there is something to what Awarn says. To let go of the events and live a better life.

She shakes her head to clear herself. Realizing they are back at the Inn now. "Ok, the newcomers can help. I would say they are mostly for either a distraction or to get the slaves to safety, no need to let them be in harms way." Thinking for a moment after looking for the rough map her thrall gave her. "Z, could you use your Obilivion on Grosis' body and then drop it in on the complex? That would most definitely cause a stir and buy us time to get inside and take out the guards. I know one thing that the guard could not tell us, is if there are any magical safeguards. I can come in invisible and surprise a few of them."

Thinking about it a little bit. "I say we get a decent plan setup and take out this slaver."