[pnpgm] Game Update #98 - File #389 - Art of Influence

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:05:02 CEST 2014

Being that the guard can give her all the info she needs to find this worms place, she decides that leaving him here is better and they can have some fun afterward.

"Then we shall make sure he will not go anywhere till we get back. Tie him up in one of the trees and make sure he is gagged very well, so no one can hear him otherwise."

After they have Grosis in a very secured spot, that only they will get to, she tells the guard to lead them to Grosis' place. Before they get there, she will have the guard tell them how many other guards there will be hanging out there and if there are any traps he knows of. His is place on the first floor or higher? Does he frequent any other places that the guards did not go in with him?

As for playing, I love doing this. There are just times I am busy, but it gives me a bit of RPG that I just get to do otherwise, since most of my friends are busy too. Do as many updates as it seems will work best for you, but I for one want to keep going.

Tobie